A free vehicle history report is quite possibly the most important article of information involved in the purchasing process of a used vehicle. Without this report, the validity of a vehicle’s past has no way of being verified. The seller may tell you something other than the truth, and this report is the only real way to get to the bottom of it. The sheer necessity of this document is one of the major contributing factors as to why we offer vehicle history reports, and free VIN checks. We know that this process is tiring, and obnoxious. So we made a promise to ourselves to make it as easy as possible for you, the customer. Now let’s clarify…
1. Title records from each state DMV. This knowledge certifies the validity of this vehicle in relation to the reported owners and all other points of interest, like the various states in which it has been registered.
2. Salvage and insurance total loss records and accident records. If something is being hidden from you, this will reveal the complete truth.
1. To avoid from any sort of deception or manipulation from the seller’s side. The odometer may have been rolled back, or the vehicle may have lemon history. No matter what the issue, you need complete knowledge.
2. Even as a seller, you should examine the vehicle history report to assume the perspective of the potential buyers and come up with a way to address what’s being reported. If you are silent about the littlest of things and a buyer finds out, they’re going to assume that you were silent about other things too.
What else does a report include?
* Auction history to determine if it’s ever been listed in an auction.
* Accident history to determine if it has had any damage.
* Air bag deployment to determine whether the air bags have ever been deployed.
* Mileage readings that verify the odometer.
* Service records that reveal any service that has been done to the vehicle.
* Emission inspection results to determine if the car’s emissions are correct and legal (this is where Volkswagen cheated the system).
* Warranty or service contract availability to show whether it’s been covered by a warranty or service contract.
All of these services comprise a vehicle history report. As I mentioned earlier, the importance of this document cannot be understated in the purchasing process. In order to make the best choice possible, as a buyer or a seller, you need to get the full vehicle history report, and who better to give it to you than us. Along with this, you should be able to make good decisions in terms of what you can or cannot afford. That’s why we have a great free VIN lookup of sorts – to help you get specifics. Check that out on our home page! We also offer car history report free to assist you in making the correct purchasing decision.